Programs similar to PNC run $40,000.00 for the Masters!
When you join PNC you are more than a student. You are part of a family, a group of individual’s invested in integrating Applied Ecopsychology and bettering their lives and the lives of others.
How Project NatureConnect is Different From Other Universities
- Project NatureConnect aims to ensure its program is available to everyone. Whenever possible, any individual who appreciates the value of the program and is committed to completing training will be accepted, regardless of financial situation.
- Because of the important special contribution Project NatureConnect makes, and based on the student’s stated learning intentions, PNC automatically subsidizes 50 percent of a student’s studies. Therefore, the costs listed will vary from the costs listed with affiliates.
- PNC, whenever possible, helps its students meet their goal to graduate with the ability to offer your Applied Ecopsychology skills when you graduate. PNC aims to assist its students/graduates to meet this goal ith no debt or loans to pay back. This relieves the otherwise common stress of entering questionable work situations in order to pay debts rather than apply your degree and newly learned skills where they will do the most good. This process allows you to enter professional relationships many other graduates can not afford to enter.
Tuition is based on a fee of $150 per academic credit or $85.00 for CEU’s.
Academic credit costs
|Program Track||Number of Credits||Tuition|
|Level I Certificate||9 Credits||$1350.00|
|Level II Certificate||20 Credits||$3000.00|
|Level III Certificate||3 Credits||$450.00|
|Eco-Art Therapy Certificate||15 Credits||$1275.00|
|CEU Courses||See available CEU’s||$62.00 (UoP) per CEU + PNC tuition|
|Post Graduate Diploma||23 Credits||$3,450.00|
|BA in Applied Ecopsychology||Contact Us||$6000.00|
|Bachelor of Science Equivalency (BA Eq.)||13 Credits||$600.00 for EXM 400 1|
|Mater of Science Equivalency (MS Eq)||N/A||$600.00 beginning January 1, 20201|
|Sensory Ecology Track (SET-18). MS or Ph.D.||See Credits for MS or Ph.D.||See pricing for MS or Ph.D.|
|Master of Science (MS)||40 Credits||$6,000.00|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)||52 Credits||$7,800.00 2|
1The tuition for the remaining courses is paid as part of the graduate tuition.
2No tuition for ECO 611: Educating and Counseling with Nature: Student Teaching (2 Credits.)
- If you decide not to complete the Degree Program, PNC will determine refunds on an individual basis. If you have enrolled in or taken courses these courses will be deducted from tuition you have paid. No refunds will be given.
- Beginning in August 2019 PNC implemented a $100.00 application fee. The first $100.00 of tuition you pay toward a degree is put toward this fee, unless you pay it in full. This fee is non-refundable.
- All Equivalency Fees are non-refundable.
- You may transfer from a certificate to a degree, vice versa. Upon doing this it may effect the amount due to PNC for tuition costs.
- If you have received a waiver, you will not be reimbursed because this amount had been paid toward tuition on your behalf. The remaining waiver will be given to another student.
Your portion of the total tuition is due before you are eligible to take your written comprehensive exam and complete your degree program. Other arrangements may be made by special contract with PNC and may involve additional fees to cover administrative cost.