ECO 800NHP: Who are We? The Science of Nature, Psychology and Spirit
Credits: 1 Credit/CEU applicable to all Project NatureConnect program tracks. *
Course Time/Delivery: This is an ONLINE self-study course that involves 30 hours of work/credit.
Required Textbook (included): Electronic Copy of The Hidden Organic Remedy: Nature as Higher Power. Participants may optionally obtain a hard copy of the book for $44.00 (plus $20 postage if outside of USA).
$150.00. Currently being offered FREE!
In this course “Spirit” and “Nature” are explored as identical labels for the life dance of the natural world and its self-correcting ways. Learn how we place the world at risk because we excessively separate our body, mind and spirit from the purifying and restorative powers of the Dance.
We suffer because our lives are extremely disconnected from the unifying ways of the natural world. We spend, on average, less than twelve hours of our entire lifetime in tune with the way Nature works. This course teaches you the missing sensory process that we need to think, feel and build relationships in concert with nature’s balance and beauty. It warranties that its sensory art of thinking and feeling with the natural world enables you to:
- Compost the corruption undermining many relationships.
- Recycle the garbage that unfair profiteering dumps in our body, mind and spirit.
- Stop the runaway exploitation of ourselves, others and the environment and enjoy your common ground with them instead.
- Use our distress and outrage to transform stupidity into supportive community.
- Genuinely immerse ourselves in the wisdom of the eons to produce optimums of life, diversity, peace and cooperation in and around us.
- Build relationships with beneficial rather than detrimental side effects.
- Learn and teach each other how to enjoy interactions rooted in authentic nature’s love and brilliance.
This course, ECO 800NHP, is sponsored by Project NatureConnect at the Institute of Global Education. It is an experiential course application that is accredited as and the equivalence of 10149 Principles of Organic Psychology: Educating, Counseling, and Healing with Nature at Portland State University, Portland Oregon and ECO 800 the Comprehensive Examination at the Akamai University Institute of Applied Ecopsychology.
If you want an accredited transcript for your course work for professional training or academic credit, you may receive it through Project NatureConnect for $60.00 plus a one-time student enrollment fee payable to Portland State University Extended Education. (Limited grants or financial assistance may be available for this fee.)
* Participants may receive an additional 1-2 Credits/CEU’s based on their work in this course for $150.00 per credit/CEU.