Project NatureConnect partners with individuals, organizations, and universities to offer its Applied Ecopsychology training.
- Project NatureConnect is partnered with Akamai University and offers training in the field of Applied Ecopsychology and Eco-Arts. Akamai University’s is dedicated to betterment of the human condition and sustainability of the planet. Our mission is founded on the premise that amelioration of world problems and the creation of sustainable lifestyles and global practices are the hallmarks of responsible individual and corporate world citizenship. To read more click here.
- Individual Course trainings are available at the University of the Pacific (UoP) Credits/Continuing Education Units. UoP is regionally accredited in the USA.
- Individual Course trainings are available at the University of the Wild. University of the Wild’s mission is: The University of the Wild educates and empowers emerging leaders to live and learn in connection and harmony with Earth and all life. This is done through advanced living and learning programs. We collaborate with similar mission-driven organizations, individuals, as well as local and international universities and colleges to help create personal and global transformation for all that seek it.
- Eco-Arts Therapy incorporates all arts: music, play therapy, sand play therapy, and more. Eco-Arts merges itself with the science of Applied Ecopsychology, learning to think, feel and relate like Nature’s wisdom works. Eco-Arts Therapy is an expressive arts process that anyone can use, anytime, to consistently think and feel with the unadulterated clarity and happiness that each of us readily enjoys in attractive natural areas. It makes nature not only cathartic, but therapeutic. Review profiles of Eco-Arts Students/Graduates.
- Heartwood Path. Psychological Elements of Global Citizenship. An Alternative to the Orientation Course Become happier, healthier, more creative, more persevering, and more effective by following the Heartwood Path to enhanced bonding with nature. An alternative to the Orientation Course (500/600), Psychological Elements of Global Citizenship (PECO 9002) presents all of the primary topics needed to prepare participants for other Project NatureConnect courses, including the Natural Systems Thinking Process. The advantage in taking Psychological Elements of Global Citizenship (PECO 9002) is that it applies the topics and methodologies presented in the Orientation Course to a holistic course of personal growth that helps the participants attain a positive life-changing awareness of oneness. Not designed to create enlightened but uninvolved sages, the Psychological Elements of Global Citizenship (PECO 9002) course will help partici- pants become more like non-secular saints; that is, participants will use their newly found awareness of oneness to make themselves healthy, happy, and enduringly effective as they learn to serve as persistent leaders in causes such as those that lead to peace, beauty, and ecological sustainability. More Information or signup.
If you are interested in a Partnership, please contact us.